 General / 16127
Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:53:37 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
<snip interesting reproduction speculation>
...which is quickly found and destroyed by the roving
giants.
[...]The ruling giants [...] the giants...

Giants, or gods...

Some say the minifigs tend to think that when a hand comes and moves them
around, that's the Hand Of God (often referred to as HOG).
I hope this doesn't start another religious debate ;-)

-Shiri

The same kind of thing (similar actually) started a religious debate
once..:-)

Selçuk