 General / 16213
Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:52:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:
"You fools! Ze minifig race is nicht deschended from zese 'schtiffies'!
Zat is absurdt! Zey haff no limbs!  Ve are clearly deschended from ze
common brown 'tree monkey'! I haff a theory that zese 'schtiffies' are
some form of convergent evoluschion, possibly from zhe reptilian
alligators who clearly schare ze same lack of mobile limbs!"

Er, so, there you have it - Stiffies are descended from reptiles, while
regular minifigs are descended from monkeys.

  You're all wrong--minifigs didn't "evolve"... They were created from the
firmament so that to any logical observation they appear to have evolved,
though in fact it's all a hoax!  8^)

    Dave!