 General / 16131
Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:26:32 GMT

----------
In article <38C6159E.7DDBBA53@superonline.com>, Selçuk Göre
<sgore@superonline.com> wrote:

I think their reproduction is by parting. Take legs of one, then torso
of another and head from some other, and mix and match..ohh..but..there
are still same number of minifigs around ???

:-)

Wait, wait, not necessarily.

It might be one of those mysterious things, like the puzzle with the twelve
elves...you move the 3 pieces around, swapping heads, bodies, and legs, and
suddenly, you have thirteen....perhaps this is how it works for minifigs,
too.

Rob