 Gaming / 1372
Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:49:43 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

This is really important.  Can we form an ad hoc (or more permanent) national
LEGO gaming club (with nifty name, and all) so that we have an apparent
position of strength with something to offer?

Add me to the list of people saying "This is a Good Idea."  Initially, at
least, it doesn't need to be much more than a mailing list and a name.  Does
someone in this have the capability of setting up a list, or should we go to
Yahoo or something?

James