 Gaming / 1348
Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:14:58 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:
Now we only need an experienced GM for Evil Stevie's and we'd be set...

I am giving serious thought to this, but before I can commit, I need to
be sure this doesn't conflict with BrickFest. I seem to have written
down 2nd or 3rd weekend in August for BrickFest which would be ideal to
mesh with July 24-27 for GenCon.

I would be ready and willing to run at least two days of the Pirate
Game.

Frank

FUT: lugnet.fun.gaming