 Gaming / 1368
Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 04:39:48 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:
Also, what sort of time is there for pick up games and such? I'd love
the opportunity to get a bunch of friends and rules hacks together for a
session of the RPG I've been running (a home brew system created by a
college friend). It has some neat features that would be cool to
introduce more people to.

Is that the standard deviation system?  I'd like a chance to play.

For anyone interested, I've been running this game, and have put some
stuff up on my web page:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Gaming/ColdIron.html

Frank