 Gaming / 1322
1321  |  1323
Subject:
LEGO gaming at Gen Con?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 17:07:09 GMT

Hi all,

I'm wondering who's planning to go to Gen Con this summer in Indy and who's up
for some LEGO gaming?

More than that, I think it would be nifty to get an entire track of LEGO games
going so that they could justify giving us a designated space.  BrickWars of
all tech levels, Pirate Games, etc. -- anything would be cool!

I expect there are some few LUGnuts planning to go to Gen Con just anyway, and
then some number of people who would make plans to go if a LEGO track were
installed.  I'd like to hear from either group.

I'm in contact with their program management about a LEGO track, but I expect
they're going to want some assurance that we can committ to a significant draw.
Can we?

Chris