 Gaming / 1367
Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, James Brown writes:

It's starting to sound like we can at least staff a partial track; you might
want to revisit it with the organizers.  At the very least, let's try and
get all the games in the same place and maybe try for a consistent time
slot.  (Room X from noon-8 every day, or something like that)

Chris Weeks - ?? hours, Brik Wars
James Seibert - 16+ hours, Brik Wars, Pirate Wars
Frank Filz - ?? hours, Pirate Game
James Brown - 8 hours, Lego Wars: TSV & FBA (For Big Armies, coming soon)

Possible others (not yet contacted, no idea of availability):
Steve Jackson - Pirate Game
Stephen Gabriel - Pirate Wars

I'm thinking about coming... can't commit yet but if I did I could run a
Mechaton session for 4 hours if there was interest. Fun beer and pretzels
game. Possibly combine it with the jumping frog game to fill out the track?