 Gaming / 1346
Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:28:18 GMT

Is there anyone living near St. Louis going to GenCon?  I need a ride and a
room.  I am able to pay my share of the gas and hotel expenses.  I am
interested in Lego gaming and would be willing to assist.  Please contact me
to work out the details.

Don   /Hugh

Lugnet #1239 and
registered as Hughman on Brinklink with over 200 purchases.