 Gaming / 1369
Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:15:33 GMT

I am trying to make arrangements to attend GenCon.  My Van is acting up and
I'm not sure if it will make the drive.  So I am seeking to share a ride
from someone who lives close to St. Louis.  I am on fixed income, so I would
like to share a room and expenses.  Although I enjoy the Pirate theme, I
have little experience in running/playing a game.  I also am new at
BrikWars.  I want to learn both games.  I am willing to assist in the games
at the con.  If anyone could help me make this event I would be very grateful.

Don Cox
Lugnet # 1239
BrickLink:  Hughman with 225+ purchases
email:  the1hugh@yahoo.com

p.s.  Consider changing 'Lego Wars' to 'Lug Wars'