 Gaming / 1373
1372  |  1374
Subject:
Lego Wars needs renaming.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:00:07 GMT

Heya folks.  If I do take Lego Wars: The Simple Version(1) to GenCon, I will
need to rename it before offending the copyright gods.  It's slid under the
radar so far because it's not very well known, but if it's going to be
printed as an event at a big gaming con, I can't exactly have the trademark
of a major manufacturer of plastic building blocks in the title.

The bestest name is already taken by those East Coast fellas, so I need
something else.  Some thoughts I've had:

Medieval Brick
Brick Battles
Plastic Knights
Minifig Wars