 Fun / Gaming / 1343
Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:21:05 GMT

Hey Christopher,

Do you have any Gencon info on Lego events? Should we apply as judges
separately or as a group? I am driving to Indy so I should be able to bring
whatever supplies and spare parts we need.

Sorry Dylan, sorry Evan I can't drive to the northlands to pick you up.

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm wondering who's planning to go to Gen Con this summer in Indy and • who's up
for some LEGO gaming?

More than that, I think it would be nifty to get an entire track of LEGO • games
going so that they could justify giving us a designated space.  BrickWars • of
all tech levels, Pirate Games, etc. -- anything would be cool!

I expect there are some few LUGnuts planning to go to Gen Con just anyway, • and
then some number of people who would make plans to go if a LEGO track were
installed.  I'd like to hear from either group.

I'm in contact with their program management about a LEGO track, but I • expect
they're going to want some assurance that we can committ to a significant • draw.
Can we?

Chris