 Castle / 16300 (+100)
  Re: Call for any castle links.

(...) adding it to your links page: The Kingdom of Andrastavia www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia Kev...: ) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) You know I spent a hour trying to find something that would make a good nose ring. Straws distort too much, tubes too big, many pieces too complicated, basketball hoops too big. Something will come out and whammo, it's going on. Thanks man (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) Could you bury one of the gold keys from the Harry Potter sets in there somehow? They have a nice ring-ish look to the end. They fit really nicely into a 1x2 brick with cross axle hole, but that would make your minotaur's head a lot thicker. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

Very Cool, Anthony! My son watched it too and was quite impressed. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

Ya know, i've said it before, and i'll say it again...Mark, you are the king of all reverse joints! your style is original, never been done before... your works are grand, as if they could soar... if ever one needs a to work on a few points... they (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

I don't think he posts here, so I'll do it for him. Check out Oshiki Shinji's Bakery. (URL) first I thought it was from Jon Furman, as it would fit perfectly with his village creations: (URL) back to Oshiki Shinji. I love his three-fold design, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

(...) This guy is awesome. I've been watching him for a while. His monster designs, particularly the dragon head, are really nice. I think every LEGO theme should have a patron japanese builder. It is 'gla gla' for the mecha-heads, and onishi shinji (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

Don't forget Takeshi Itou: (URL) castles are works of art. Bruce (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

(...) Alright! I was definitely anticipating to see some more village creations, but those seem to be few and far between...and what better to see one build using the Tudor style! And for the aesthetics, I especially have a liking for the interior (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

Excellent "slight" animation! Superb music too! Very inspiring!! *bows* Dave "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HC2Bqq.Ety@lugnet.com... (...) Flash. (...) link (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  My website gets a new home!

www.xenobuzz.com Now that I no longer need to rely on my free space from my ISP, I don't have to worry about bandwidth allocations (they won't shut my site because it got "too much" traffic). For Space fans, you can take another look at my Blacktron (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

Matt, Look again, behind the sword on the top floor: (URL) behind the croissants on the second floor: (URL) that's wasted space back there or it's a stairwell. I can't imagine with that much detail that he would leave it out. It truly is a beautiful (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

(...) Sheesh... You have to admit, it doesn't stand out very well. From the pictures, it looked somewhat like a storage area. Perhaps if he used 1x4x2 spindled fences as railings I would have caught that. <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast O s p (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Movie: Showdown of the Gold Dragon

Ive been fooling around with some stop-motion animation and here's my product: Showdown of the Gold Dragon starring everyones favorite hero, Yen-Chun Mao. (URL) is my first real action film so enjoy. Another note, the only place i can think of to (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Movie: Showdown of the Gold Dragon

(...) Hey, very nice. I especially liked where he took off his cloak and threw it aside. The animation worked well on that. Bruce (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

Would you add my page, too ? Crusaders and Castles (URL) Medieval Lego Webring (URL) :) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

very cool indeed. The split level design works well, giving it the air of a building which has been rebuilt and extended to suit over a period of time. -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Movie: Showdown of the Gold Dragon

(...) ! How about on Brickshelf? Terry (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Movie: Showdown of the Gold Dragon

(...) OH yeah, well when public, go here: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Movie: Showdown of the Gold Dragon

Nice use of the _MATRIX_ soundtrack!! :) --==Richard==-- (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

Greetings hardy adventurers! For your viewing pleasure I present Feram's Leech, the most dangerous weapon know to mortal man. It's thirst for life is never sated. Do you dare to wield the vampire of swords? Then follow: (URL) is no end, no (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

(...) weilding that! Nice detailing on the whole thing. I'm especially fond of the blade, the design gives a very surreal but deadly feeeling. -Nick (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

That's really cool. I like the way you used transparent pieces, especially at the tip of the blade. That's a serious looking sword. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new Lord of the Rings chapter, Meduseld

Just to add to this, I've added pictures including Meduseld in the chapter "Many Partings": (URL) I've also added Meduseld to the "Places" page for Rohan: (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Wow! Thanks! I didn't expect as much enthusiasm. I guess I'm just being overly-critical, or you're just being too nice ;) I do agree with your opinion on stop motion animation, though it's a lot harder to do post-production animation, while (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Wow... I don't quite know how to reply to such compliments. How about I start off with 'Thanks!' As for your question, I use Macromedia's Macromedia Flash Editor. It's punitively priced at just a measily $500 or so. Thanks for the feedback! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Thanks much! I'm happy to know two generations of Wedins enjoyed my work. And thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Thanks much! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I'm not so sure I deserve to be bowed to, however ;) Thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

"Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCA2GL.9xL@lugnet.com... (...) weapon (...) Thanks! I like the blade too. I knew I wouldn't be able to make it thin, so I focused on making it look sublimely eveel, like the fruwetts of the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

"Andrew Martin" <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCA2sC.BKH@lugnet.com... (...) especially (...) The tan roof bricks at the tip are supposed to be vampire teeth imbedded in the sword and the rubies (1x1 trans-red round plates) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

Very nice sword! Now I want to build one. Build On, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) <snip> (...) make (...) transparent (...) ahh.. i understand. i don't think you can blur a gif and still have it look cool. maybe, since this is an animation, you could imply a blur. like make a swirl shape (think like the milky way galaxy), (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

i hate to reply to myself but... <snip> (...) <snip> Something that might be cool to do in animation would be the story from Garadaine's background: (URL) I can see alot of visual elements of this story could be done relatively easily in the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

Thanks Josh! If you do take a stab at it (hyar!), I'd be happy to offer my advice! Dave "Josh Wedin" <pushmi.pullyu@verizon.net> wrote in message news:HCB7qI.15HD@lugnet.com... (...) weapon (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Virus mail most of castle members just recieved

Hi everybody, 15 min. ago a mail was sent to alot of LUGNET members most of them from .Castle. Although I already sent a mail to each of you individual I'm posting it here as well just in case. The mail you received titled: "Re: Try that security (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Virus mail most of castle members just recieved

Wow ! was this an assassination attempt on us castle heads? Strange......good think I delete junk mail Joey (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  A couple MOCs

Here's a couple little castle MOCs I've been working on lately. There's a catapult, a chariot, some animals based on the CAD versions I made a little while ago, and some pictures of characters. (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Part 3 "New Friends"

Hi all, I finished yet another part of my story, this ones alot longer then the first two. For those of you who haven't read either of the first two heres the link (URL) heres the big moment the third part ! (URL) should be moving the site to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

Hi all, This is a bit of farmland I made quite some time ago. It features a chicken coop, sheep and goat shelter, a house, a pond, and much more. Here's the link. (URL) The reason why I didn't have a plow was because I didn't have some of the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

That's a nice farm. The buildings look good. I like all of the little details, the placement of tools. It looks like a good amount of care was put into this. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Proto MOC: Chinese Fishing Boat

Hi Everybody, This is just a small MOC I made after seeing several Chinese and Egyptian fishing boats made out of bamboo and reeds. The colors aren't perfect, but it gets the point across. (URL) of the LEGO (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

Very nice David. That is a real cool looking sword. I really liked the background story. I just wish there was an ending. It is rather frightening and cool at the end(?). Nice job. Ben (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Virus mail most of castle members just recieved

(...) I just got it too, usually I don't get the virus that is going around but anyways. I think it was the .space people! They're out to get us! We must stop them, by any means necessary. Death to .space! They will pay for what they've done! They (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

Hey Andrew, Nice catapult, I like the scorpion design. Very original. Your other stuff looks good too, but I liked the catapult the best! Build On, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

Hey Dean, Neat farm, has a lot of cool details. Just one question...is the rat eating chicken heads by the pond? That is what it looked like to me, but I am not sure. If I am just stupid, let me know. Thanks. Build On, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

(...) Yes Josh, those are chicken heads. Since the farmer cut off the heads for dinner, he just threw them into the bushes. I have very little yellow connectors so I couldn't really make those yellow beaks. Thanks for the responses guys! Cheers (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

(...) Yes Josh, those are chicken heads. Since the farmer cut off the heads for dinner, he just threw them into the bushes. I have very of the correct colored connectors so I couldn't really make the beak and etc. Thanks for the responses guys! (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

Darn, put it in wrong place. Sorry. Cheers (*clink*) Dean (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

Hello, Yes Josh, those are chicken heads. The farmer disposed them after butchering them. Since I hardly had any of those red and yellow connector parts, the colors don't look so cool. Thanks for the response. Cheers (*clink*) Dean (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle MOC's

I just posted 3 buildings and two stands for the Medieval Marketplace on Brickshelf. I used what bricks I had, I don't think the color combinations are too far off. Any thoughts on what color combo's are ok? Please let me know what you think. I also (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

Thanks Ben! I felt that the story is such a rip-off of Tolkien that I didn't want to go overboard with it! As for the ending, well, the story's could obviously be much bigger, but I hadn't really thought about it and I like where it stops too! (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

Where did these torsos come from? (URL) like to look of some of the evil creatures..... -Aaron "Andrew Martin" <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCByCL.1Cx7@lugnet.com... (...) little (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

(...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

Ahhh.... very cool. Thanks for the quick response. I would have never noticed that torso if you hadn't posted those pictures. I'll have to get a few! Of course, what do you do with all those droids? Now I understand where you got some of your evil (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle MOC's

Hey Don, The viking ship is quite impressive. I have been thinking about doing some vikings, way to go! The stalls for the Medieval Market are real good. As far as color combinations go, I usually use brown and black with other accents, but really (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

Yeah, it's a good evil head. As for the droids, I put C-3P0's arms on the Elves. They're supposed to look like gold armor. Unfortunately, they're not a very shiny gold, so the arms look sort of like tan pieces. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle MOC's

(...) Thanks, I made it several years ago out of parts I had. Never liked the results. Recently, I pulled it out of its box and with parts I had been buying from BrickLink, I redid it. It is 1/3 as large as its sister ship. (I made 2 at the same (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

That pig(?) is absolutely brilliant. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The Black Sword

Hey All, I was just wandering around the house today and got to thinking about the famous black sword. I got one back when the armor shop was available and I recently got one in a bag of Legos I bought at a thrift store. This got me thinking about (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Virus mail most of castle members just recieved

(...) Guys, before we rage a war on Space... 1. It wasn't space... 2. It wasn't sent intentionly by anyone 3. It wasn't sent by someone and I'll explain in a min. 4. A lot of other not Castle Head, like Trains, Technic and even Space also recieved (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

I have two in nearly mint condition and one that has a bite mark on the hilt. I always have my eye open for more, but I am not sure if the set was ever sold in Canada. William (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hello! (...) Look it up in a Canadian catalogue from 1986 :-) Jojo, just 3 black swords, one slightly twisted at the haft, so no reason to be envious. (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hmm. Let me think about Ragnal Tyro, the Black Knight of Darknia... Black Horse: check. Black Falcon: check. Black (and blue) Barding: check. Black Legs, Waist, Torso, Arms, Gloves: check. Black Helmet, Visor, Plumes: check. Black Beard on Face: (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

I have a bunch of black clone weapons, hence my desire for the more exclusive TLC black sword has been almost zero for years. And I am a guy that REALLY likes the color black. But when I can't get something easily in quantity I don't waste my time (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

(...) Yes there is... and I even have one from set 3342 and check what the Wookie have in his hand((URL) to the 'Black Sword', have only one and it's still one of the LEGO bricks I'm so honored to have, let just say:"My Preciousss...sss". Anyway I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

(...) of (URL) an excellent wombat! Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The Black Sword

(...) I agree, just was curious who had the most. (...) I am wondering the same thing. Now that I have been thinking about it, I may have to make something. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hey Yaron, I knew that was your title, so I kind of assumed you had a bunch. Oh well, you will always be the original black sword, no matter how many you have. Well, so far, here is the list. Johannes "Jojo" Koehler - 3 swords William Lister - 3 (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

How about we make this the "Give your multiple black swords to charity. I'll be the first on the List! ;-) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hey Hendo, Don't worry about not being in the black sword group. I don't have a black falcon and have always wanted one! (...) There is a black ninja armor vest, it comes with #3344 (...) I believe the shield with the snake in #4735 is black (I have (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

I've got one. My evil villian carries it. I've also got two pitchforks and the black hawk which I believe are also fairly rare. This makes me wonder: what are considered to be the rarest castle pieces? Steve (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Josh, Too bad when they re-released the black axe they didn't do the same for the black sword. I would have purchased quite a few. I only have 2 black swords, but I have 6 pitchforks! -Aaron "Josh Wedin" <pushmi.pullyu@verizon.net> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

(...) Yes, I have a black sword, but only have one in my possession. Frankly, the part is great for novelty, but I really wouldn't see another need to get one. Why? I believe lego should diversify and make a few different and new weapons molds, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Virus mail most of castle members just recieved

(...) ...that's what THEY want you to think. Their sinister plan moves forward... (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  I have three

Dave (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Hoarding the barding

I've got 3-4 black swords. I wasn't ever interested in picking up that piece so I don't have too many. I have, however, been hoarding something else: (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

(...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

(...) (URL) a sick, sick man…but I love you for that! I relish seeing your insane accumulations, it makes me want to get around to posting mine. I can only wonder what your whole Castle army would look like? I'm not jus’ talking faction by (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

Holy cow! 32 black swords?! Is that for real? Josh (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

That is one heck of a lot of bardings! Wow! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

No wonder there isn't any barding to be found on Bricklink for a reasonable price..... The cheapest ninja barding is $9.00!!!! I second the post asking for photo's of every castle minifig you have. That would be great viewing... "Jimmy Park" (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

Hi, wow, the chicken are designed perfectly :) very nice ! -Kai (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

(...) Evidently the fact that it's the only one makes it such a powerful sword For years it was like that until 1995 when LEGO started to produce the great silver swords, when I had only one then WOW, but know when every king on the realm and alot (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

(...) Hi Steve As far as I see it, since ~1990 (more or less), our LEGOMania got out of hands and even TLC only produced a singal LEGO piece of some sort, we bought at least a dozen. But before that I think that beside "The Black Sword", in my (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

One :) Kai (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

32 Black Swords.....what about a picture of the biggest colleciton ? :) Everbody wants to see it :) Thnx. Kai (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

(...) 30 and 2? 3---2? am I reading it correctly? do I have to see an eye doctor? 32? how? from where? I thought the record will be like 5 but 32???...??? well... I'm folding my tail (and my black sword) and taking of my helmet infront of you... (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

(...) Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

I've seen (pictures) of his collection first hand... I guess that's the beauty of us both living in Ontario, and both belonging to the same LEGO group. His collection, IIRC, is amazing. He claims he has more Castle LEGO than I have in my entire (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hi Jeremy, About your suggestion...Well......mm...let's see...NO!!!!!!! My black swords! Mine! All mine! :) Oh, hey, I was going to post something to you and I forgot. Did you see the MM shops posted by Don Cox? There was a saddle shop in there that (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

I know I had two at one point, but one was lost during my dark ages. So I have one. Boo-yah! (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

(...) Interesting wish list. Although personally, I would be very concerned if my Crusaders suddenly started carrying M1 rifles... ;p -Hendo (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

As far as I see it, since ~1990 (more or less), our LEGOMania got out of (...) Well I'm still missing that one... (...) And missing this one too... (...) I do have this one though, and I've also got the black bird, and the blue dress piece from the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hello! (...) *urghs* I'm definitely a representative of the LEGO-Apartheid: "No clones! LEGO only!" (I wasn't that strict many years ago though, when I used paper to make clothes for my minifigs...) (...) That's true. (...) Not new, but maybe cool: (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hello! (...) Definitely rare and unique are the knights' torsos and shields in #383: (URL) the visors of this time periode are quite rare because many of them have probably become victims of the vacuum cleaner, or the kids have bitten in their plume (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Quilt Shop - Marketplace?

If you don't watch announce.moc you should. This is a really cool little shop that could easily be adopted to a medieval town. -Aaron "Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCEuCv.16Dw@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) session. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Quilt Shop - Marketplace?

(...) I appreciate the compliment. I was sorta going for a more medieval flair than my normal stuff. Those Harry Potter doors are just too neat not to try and use. Plus I have been collecting lots of those arch windows and needed to use them. -Jason (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

Feel free to visit my website to see what's new. Under the 'Creations' link, you will find my new MOCs: --The Village of Dahyart --Greylen's Tower And for those of you who would like to read it, under the 'Story' link, you'll find the second chapter (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

(...) (URL) for some reason I saw the U.S.S. Enterprise instead of a chicken :) DaveE (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Warriors' Way

Hello all! Introducing my latest castle story: -Warriors' Way- (URL) is a story about freedom, adventure, revenge, and releasing the wild. I can not say more at this time. This is going to be a long range epic story delivered in episodic pieces. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact