 Castle / 16373
Re: Virus mail most of castle members just recieved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:25:16 GMT

Guys, before we rage a war on Space...

1. It wasn't space...
2. It wasn't sent intentionly by anyone
3. It wasn't sent by someone and I'll explain in a min.
4. A lot of other not Castle Head, like Trains, Technic and even Space also
recieved that same mail

and now I'll explain:
All those who got the mail were on some1 contact list. This some1 is probably
LEGO lover and from LUGNET. This virus when it attack a computer it send
itself to the entire contact list this person have on his computer.

So sorry guys, we can't use this excuse for another war on .Space

P.S. Guys install update antivirus on your computer, because if it will
start attacking us it won't end...

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

...that's what THEY want you to think.  Their sinister plan moves forward...