 Castle / 16359
Re: Virus mail most of castle members just recieved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:32:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
Hi everybody,

15 min. ago a mail was sent to alot of LUGNET members most of them from .Castle.

I just got it too, usually I don't get the virus that is going around but
anyways.  I think it was the .space people!  They're out to get us!  We must
stop them, by any means necessary.  Death to .space!  They will pay for what
they've done!  They may take our virus-free systems but they will never take
OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

CHARGE!!!!

Guys, before we rage a war on Space...

1. It wasn't space...
2. It wasn't sent intentionly by anyone
3. It wasn't sent by someone and I'll explain in a min.
4. A lot of other not Castle Head, like Trains, Technic and even Space also
recieved that same mail

and now I'll explain:
All those who got the mail were on some1 contact list. This some1 is probably
LEGO lover and from LUGNET. This virus when it attack a computer it send
itself to the entire contact list this person have on his computer.

So sorry guys, we can't use this excuse for another war on .Space

P.S. Guys install update antivirus on your computer, because if it will
start attacking us it won't end...

Yaron "Webrain" Dori