 Castle / 16342
Re: Virus mail most of castle members just recieved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 02:45:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:
Wow ! was this an assassination attempt on us castle heads?
Strange......good think I delete junk mail

Joey

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
Hi everybody,

15 min. ago a mail was sent to alot of LUGNET members most of them from .Castle.
Although I already sent a mail to each of you individual I'm posting it here
as well just in case.

The mail you received titled: "Re: Try that security patch from Microsoft."
Don't open it, delete it as soon as you can, it's a virus named "W32.Gibe.B@mm".

more information on this virus is available here:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.gibe.b@mm.html

Just thought you should know...

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

I just got it too, usually I don't get the virus that is going around but
anyways.  I think it was the .space people!  They're out to get us!  We must
stop them, by any means necessary.  Death to .space!  They will pay for what
they've done!  They may take our virus-free systems but they will never take
OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

CHARGE!!!!