 Castle / 16341
Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 02:43:09 GMT

Very nice David.  That is a real cool looking sword.
I really liked the background story.  I just wish there was an ending.
It is rather frightening and cool at the end(?).
Nice job.

Ben

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
Greetings hardy adventurers!

For your viewing pleasure I present Feram's Leech, the most dangerous weapon
know to mortal man.  It's thirst for life is never sated.  Do you dare to
wield the vampire of swords?

Then follow:

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Feram's%20Leech.htm

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini