 Castle / 16328
Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 06:42:58 GMT

"Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
Greetings hardy adventurers!

For your viewing pleasure I present Feram's Leech, the most dangerous • weapon
know to mortal man.  It's thirst for life is never sated.  Do you dare to
wield the vampire of swords?

Then follow:

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Feram's%20Leech.htm

Wow, cool, I don't think I'd mess with anyone walking down the street
weilding that!  Nice detailing on the whole thing.  I'm especially fond of
the blade, the design gives a very surreal but deadly feeeling.

Thanks!  I like the blade too.  I knew I wouldn't be able to make it thin,
so I focused on making it look sublimely eveel, like the fruwetts of the
deveel!

You should have seen the first color scheme, red and blue!  Ack!

Dave

-Nick
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr