 Castle / 16395
Re: Quilt Shop - Marketplace?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:23:13 GMT

If you don't watch announce.moc you should.  This is a really cool little
shop that could easily be adopted to a medieval town.

-Aaron

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
After a 3 month slump in building, I found some inspiration again.  Over • and
over I tried working on this little shop.  Stopping each time, with no
inspiration.  Well I've got it back, and the result is a small quilt shop.

http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/

I have at least one other project in the works, plus a whole mess of
buildings completed (before the slump) just waiting for their photo • session.

-Jason