 Castle / 16394
Re: The Black Sword
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:46:06 GMT

Hello!

If anyone else has any suggestions I'd like to hear them. I'm toying with a
story idea that will incorporate the rare pieces.

Definitely rare and unique are the knights' torsos and shields in #383:
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0383-1979/0383-02.html

Also the visors of this time periode are quite rare because many of them
have probably become victims of the vacuum cleaner, or the kids have bitten
in their plume or they are broken at the chin or up-cleaning moms didn't
identify these parts as "LEGO" and threw them away...

Not on everybody's Castle-part-containing-set-list are probably some
RoboRider sets that contain castle weapons in unique colours, as e.g. black
halberds, trans-lightblue spears or teal ninja swords. (in #8509, 8510 and
8511).

Bye
Jojo