 Castle / 16478
Re: The Red Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 02:32:54 GMT

Nice red paint...

-Rob

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: The Red Ghost

(...) Nah, it looks like the real thing to me. If you look carefully at the bottoms, there is a slight difference between the two red ghosts. This seems to prove that they are prototype pieces. Jojo, you are one lucky guy (or maybe just smart enough (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)
  Re: The Red Ghost

(...) (URL) so the timing wasn’t great I'll admit. Being April Fools an’ all… But if you were to do a background search on this subject you’ll see it has been around for a long time…seriously…check into it! Um, there’s this Japanese site of every (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)