 Castle / 16369
Re: The Black Sword
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:26:11 GMT

Hey Hendo,

Don't worry about not being in the black sword group.  I don't have a black
falcon and have always wanted one!

Hmm.

Let me think about Ragnal Tyro, the Black Knight of Darknia...

Black Horse: check.
Black Falcon: check.
Black (and blue) Barding: check.
Black Legs, Waist, Torso, Arms, Gloves: check.
Black Helmet, Visor, Plumes: check.
Black Beard on Face: check.
Black Lance: check.
Black Cape: available, but not worn.
Black Armor Vest: is there such a thing?  He wears a dark grey one.

There is a black ninja armor vest, it comes with #3344

Black Shield: is there such a thing?  He carries a Darknian (Black Monarch) one.

I believe the shield with the snake in #4735 is black (I have a couple but
can't find them right now)

Black Whip: available, but not carried.
Black Crossbow: is there such a thing?  He carries a dark grey one.
Black Bow & Quiver: Oh no!  Not available in my collection!  Gotta look for
these (I know the Native American sets (Wild West) had them.)
Black Sword: Oh no!  Not available in my collection!  Figures the one set I
did not get from that year of Castle is the one with the unique item!!

So I guess. I do not qualify to be in this league.  :(

-Hendo