 Castle / 16488
Re: The Red Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:42:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:

“The Red Ghost” isn’t simple the most scarce
Castle part of all…it just may be among the
most rare Lego parts ever produced!

I think the most rare LEGO pieces are the 'swirl' bricks.  Long ago, with
the old injection machines, when changing from one color to another, they'd
get a few swirled color pieces.

With each one being unique, I'd bet the swirled bricks would be the rarest
pieces.  Heck, I'd almost pay money just to SEE one, and for anyone to have
one, I'm sure they're the centerpiece of the collection.

Considering it was a while since they produced the ghosts it's not impossible
there are som mottled (swirled) red/glow in the dark ghosts out there...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)