 Castle / 16489
Re: The Red Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:27:39 GMT

Hello!

O.K. so the timing wasn’t great I'll admit.
Being April Fools an’ all…

Hehehe! Sometimes the best April Fools are those that ain't hoaxes but true,
but everybody takes them for April Fools...

But if you were to do a background search
on this subject you’ll see it has been around
for a long time…seriously…check into it!

Indeed. My Red Ghosts are really existing and authentic. I could show you
them if you come to a German LEGO Meeting. I will not send them to you :-)

Bye
Jojo