 Castle / 16448
Re: The Black Sword
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:01:13 GMT

Lenny, you could always remedy this:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=LEGO4YOU&itemID=1122221

Just skip going out to lunch one day.  ;)

-Aaron

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I don't suppose it would be too much work to also include personal home
addresses, times when said person might be at work or around town.. you • know,
basically when these precious swords would be unguarded, waiting to be
liberated.

Yeah, I had a copy of 6041 when I was kid.  I WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD!!  What • a
crime to give a set like that to a six year old!  UGH!  Oh yeah, sure, it
turned me on to Castle LEGO that continues to this very day.. but I • probably
ATE the sword or FED it to my dog or.. or.. just plain lost it!!!

AHHH!!!  I never knew what I had until it was toooo late.

(when i was ~13, i would sometimes paint my swords black to simulate the • black
sword.. in several MOCs of mine, you can still see the black paint being
chipped away. such as this one, here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/Beyhadur/b08.jpg )

oh.. i hate you people with black swords..

;o)
-Lenny

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hey All,

Here is the list I have been keeping of the owners of Black Swords, if
anyone is interested.

List of owners of black swords from set# 6041 Armor Shop

Richard Noeckel - 32 swords (we would still like to see pictures) :)
Johannes "Jojo" Koehler - 3 swords
William Lister - 3 swords
Dave Simmons - 3 swords
Jimmy Park - 3 swords
Josh Wedin - 2 swords
Aaron Muhl - 2 swords
Benjamin Ellermann - 2 swords plus one hilt
Yaron "The Black Sword" Dori - 1 sword
Stephen Bishop - 1 sword
Matt Hein - 1 sword
Kai Gerkens - 1 sword