 Castle / 16490
Re: The Red Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:32:02 GMT

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:27:39 GMT, Johannes 'Jojo'  Koehler <chutspe@gmx.net>
wrote:

Hello!

O.K. so the timing wasn’t great I'll admit.
Being April Fools an’ all…

Hehehe! Sometimes the best April Fools are those that ain't hoaxes but
true,
but everybody takes them for April Fools...

yup, and my faked ghost made this discussion more April Fool than it might
be :)
But what about the BLUE Ghost ?...no, no...sorry I could'n resist. ;)

But if you were to do a background search
on this subject you’ll see it has been around
for a long time…seriously…check into it!

Indeed. My Red Ghosts are really existing and authentic. I could show you
them if you come to a German LEGO Meeting. I will not send them to you :-)

Just let me know where and when the ghost's are trying to meet other
horrible minifigs. :)
As you know, I'm from germany and realy would like to see your big castle,
too.

Bye

Kai

Bye