 Castle / 16363
Re: The Black Sword
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:12:05 GMT

I have a bunch of black clone weapons, hence my desire for the more
exclusive TLC black sword has been almost zero for years.  And I am a guy
that REALLY likes the color black. But when I can't get something easily in
quantity I don't waste my time worrying about it. TLC black sword count = zero.

Without offense, ownership is nothing -- utility is all!

Where are the cool black sword MOCs?

-- Hop-Frog