 Castle / 16392
Re: The Black Sword
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:30:56 GMT

As far as I see it, since ~1990 (more or less), our LEGOMania got out of
hands and even TLC only produced a singal LEGO piece of some sort, we bought
at least a dozen. But before that I think that beside "The Black Sword",
in my opinion:
a light grey chest (set 6011)

Well I'm still missing that one...

brown cape (the old style) (set 6040)

And missing this one too...

the white minifig hat high cone shaped (set 6023)

I do have this one though, and I've also got the black bird, and the blue
dress piece from the Mountain Fortress

of course there are a lot more, it's just that although LEGO didn't produce
them much people still got them

If anyone else has any suggestions I'd like to hear them. I'm toying with a
story idea that will incorporate the rare pieces.

Steve