 Castle / 16482
Re: The Red Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 03:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rob Hendrix writes:
Nice red paint...

http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/usr/albun81/aab.jpg

O.K. so the timing wasn’t great I'll admit.
Being April Fools an’ all…
But if you were to do a background search
on this subject you’ll see it has been around
for a long time…seriously…check into it!

Um, there’s this Japanese site of every minifig
every created that was on the CLSOTW a while
back.     Here, check for your self.
http://www.legofigs.com/fameset_e.htm
(‘The Red Ghost’ is under the wanted section)

Don’t worry though, it’s good
to be skeptical sometimes,

          --==Richard==--