 Castle / 16367
Re: The Black Sword
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:16:42 GMT

Hey Yaron,

I knew that was your title, so I kind of assumed you had a bunch.  Oh well,
you will always be the original black sword, no matter how many you have.

Well, so far, here is the list.

Johannes "Jojo" Koehler - 3 swords
William Lister - 3 swords
Josh Wedin - 2 swords
Yaron "The Black Sword" Dori - 1 sword

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:
Black Crossbow: is there such a thing?  He carries a dark grey one.
Yes there is... and I even have one
from set 3342 and check what the Wookie have in his
hand(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3342).

Back to the 'Black Sword',  have only one and it's still one of the LEGO
bricks I'm so honored to have, let just say:"My Precioussssssssssss".

Anyway I still got the title...

Yaron "Webrain" or "The Black Sword" Dori