 Castle / 16479
16478  |  16480
Subject:
Sigh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 02:39:08 GMT

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros/
http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html

--Anthony

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: Sigh...

(...) ROSCO (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)
  Re: Sigh...

(...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)
  Re: Sigh...

(...) Sorry to say, but if it's a joke, it's a bad one, it will only draw people away from this fine website that is Ikros. What reason would anyone have to put doen this site for "legal" issues anyway? I too hope it's only a joke. The Pre-classic (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)
  Re: Sigh...

I'm a terrible terrible person. I freely admit it. But am I sorry for what I did? Heck no! :) Teehee... Just be glad I didn't carry it on for another day like the original plan called for. Ikros lives! And forever shall it so! --Anthony (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)