 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 956
955  |  957
Subject:
Quilt Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:48:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After a 3 month slump in building, I found some inspiration again.  Over and
over I tried working on this little shop.  Stopping each time, with no
inspiration.  Well I've got it back, and the result is a small quilt shop.

http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/

I have at least one other project in the works, plus a whole mess of
buildings completed (before the slump) just waiting for their photo session.

-Jason