 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 955
954  |  956
Subject:
They're not pods.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 06:49:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I've posted images of some small space/aircraft designs that I've been messing
around with for a few months.  They were going to turn into an ISCC entry, but
I never got around to it.  The part counts only range from about 30 to 50
pieces, but I kind of like how they came out.

These seemed to have be moderated within minutes, so I'll risk it and post the
folders only:

Renders (better):

Real:

  Later,

  Gary

--
Real men don't highlight their own posts.