 Castle / 16303
Re: The New and slightly Animated movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:15:12 GMT

Very Cool, Anthony!  My son watched it too and was quite impressed.

Josh

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I say slightly animated because I didn't use stop motion.  What little
animation I did to my minifigs was done post-production in Photoshop and Flash.

So feel free to watch the new movie on my website.  Just follow the movie link
and then click on

"Garadaine's Movie"

And PLMKWYT.... but try to be gentle, hmm?

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html

--Anthony