 Castle / 16325
Re: The New and slightly Animated movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 05:48:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
That is so frickin cool.  God you're cool.  What do you use for the flash
movies?  adobe director or something?  Again, wicked cool.

e.

Wow... I don't quite know how to reply to such compliments.  How about I start
off with 'Thanks!'

As for your question, I use Macromedia's Macromedia Flash Editor.  It's
punitively priced at just a measily $500 or so.

Thanks for the feedback!

--Anthony