 Castle / 16332
Re: The New and slightly Animated movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:20:36 GMT

i hate to reply to myself but...

<snip>
I don't think doing a chapter would quite be appropriate.  Maybe like some
small adventure Garadaine gets involved in before the beginning of Chaos
Skies,
or something along that line.
<snip>

Something that might be cool to do in animation would be the story from
Garadaine's background:
http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaoshero.html

Personally, I can see alot of visual elements of this story could be done
relatively easily in the quasi-animation style.  also, the tragedy of the story
(with the death of Kiana), could be a really cool drama to explore.

BTW, if you do want to do this story, I've got 5 dobbies and 2 HP goblins (5
orc soldiers, 2 orc champions) i could lend you to make sure you've got enough
orcs to do the story right.

-lenny