 Castle / 16308
Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:51:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:

Anyway, back to Oshiki Shinji.  I love his three-fold
design, where the building hinges open in a couple of
different ways to give full access to the interior.
Lots of awesome little details like the oven, the
bed, the window for selling loaves, full access to
the upstairs, etc.

Alright! I was definitely anticipating to
see some more village creations, but those
seem to be few and far between...and what
better to see one build using the Tudor
style!

And for the aesthetics, I especially
have a liking for the interior detail,