 Castle / 16306
Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 23:07:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
I don't think he posts here, so I'll do it for him.  Check out Oshiki Shinji's
Bakery.
At first I thought it was from Jon Furman, as it would fit perfectly with his
village creations:
Anyway, back to Oshiki Shinji.  I love his three-fold design, where the
building hinges open in a couple of different ways to give full access to the
interior.  Lots of awesome little details like the oven, the bed, the window
for selling loaves, full access to the upstairs, etc.

This guy is awesome. I've been watching him for a while.  His monster designs,
particularly the dragon head, are really nice.  I think every LEGO theme should
have a patron japanese builder.  It is 'gla gla' for the mecha-heads, and
onishi shinji for us castle dudes.

-lenny