 Castle / 16319
Re: Castle Movie: Showdown of the Gold Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:07:59 GMT

Nice use of the _MATRIX_ soundtrack!!

                                           :)

            --==Richard==--

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi writes:
Ive been fooling around with some stop-motion animation and here's my product:
Showdown of the Gold Dragon starring everyones favorite hero, Yen-Chun Mao.
http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111/lego1
This is my first real action film so enjoy.

Another note, the only place i can think of to host it is on my geocities
site which means very little bandwith.  So please:

              WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO HOST THIS FOR ME ON THEIR WEBSITE?  IF
YOU WOULD, LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!!!!!

-Nick
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr

PS chapter 7-8 are almost ready!