 Castle / 16336
16335  |  16337
Subject:
A couple MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 00:21:57 GMT

Here's a couple little castle MOCs I've been working on lately.  There's a
catapult, a chariot, some animals based on the CAD versions I made a little
while ago, and some pictures of characters.
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/Castle.htm

-Andrew
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/