 Castle / 16385
Re: Hoarding the barding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:34:55 GMT

32 Black Swords.....what about a picture of the biggest colleciton ? :)
Everbody wants to see it :)

Thnx.

Kai

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 04:35:32 GMT, Richard Noeckel
<Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
I've got 3-4 black swords.  I wasn't ever interested in picking up that
piece so I don't have too many.  I have, however, been hoarding
something else:

You’re a sick, sick man…but I love you for that!
I relish seeing your insane accumulations, it
makes me want to get around to posting mine.

I can only wonder what your whole Castle army would look like?
I'm not jus’ talking faction by faction…but the whole shebang!
With everything from cavalry to infantry to various siege weapons.
(that is, if it all fits into one picture)

Thanks so much for showing your stockpile!!!
Oh, and BTW, I've got about 32 black swords…
This is at least one category I'm managing to stay ahead.       ;)

Please continue to show more,

--==Richard==--

--
---