 Castle / 12400 (+100)
  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

(...) Thanks much. Yeah, well, you can't blame someone who hasn't actually seen your characters first hand. I may know my characters really well, but very few other people do. Besides, the story was written from the perspective of those who were (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

(...) Thanks much! We've worked hard on this chapter, and believe it or not we got done in less than a week! Pretty good, I'd say, seeing as though we're seperated by a good few hundred miles. Yeah, its a sad state of affairs, I was looking forward (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Giving TLC a run for their money

Hey castle heads! Was just at BrickLink.com to see if my fav. custom minifig shop was updated, and sure enough it is! Just look at those Elf minifigs! The Dwarves and Orcs look like they just stepped out of the Lord of the Rings! And check out that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) vote in favor of TLC is that not everyone is willing to pay near $20 (US) for a single mini-figure. To buy enough to have a decent faction, a buyer would need to spend over $100. I do like to buy the custom figs, but not at those prices. If I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Enter the Red Dragon

My friends, the next chapter of the Chronicles of Ikros is online. You could argue that this is the best set of picture editing I've ever done, but you'll just have to judge for yourself, won't ya? So I am proud to give you... Chapter 25 of the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Anthony, Formethean is just too damn cool! And what a gentleman! lol. The chapter is spell-binding; from the moment I heard his snore, to when I saw him stretching outside the cave. You are one of the best, if not THE GREATEST, storytellers of (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Niiiiiiice more chapters sooo...ooon I hope Good Chapter I like the way it is coming to gether. I wish I knew what this dark force behind your Necromancer is. --Valdimir § (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

ahh.. very nice! the pictures are good. you have a keen sense of how to arrange the minifigs (and dragon) in such a way that seemingly emotion-less things really give off alot of emotion. and the structure, the way in which tying in other's lego (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Well awsome as always. Perfect. Great. Anything good. I thought vildagrasswas lost. I also thought tempie frie was in the ocean. Last time I checked fire dragons couldn't go in water. Ther is one thing I don't like. The Eye thing with the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  People of Tarhardis

The Knight's sword Name Definitions Royal Knights King Leonard 'Bold lion' Queen Rachel 'Ray's child'* Princess Callista 'Most beautiful' Sir Valdimir 'Powerful prince' Sir Dravin* 'Untrusted'* Sir Victor the White 'Conqueror' Sir Yaves the Red (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Reply to Two Messages

Reply #1: I have seen TJ's announcement regarding the meeting date (March 9), and I shall update the AFOLA website at once!! See it at: (URL) #2: (...) Hoopla! Hoopla! 'Bout time... ;-] Pat Hough (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember

Have covered a lot of missing details, and added onto the history of Legoland in a very big way. (URL) updated for MS word, and SunStar Office, which I must say I hate with a passion. Still working on illustrating this. The history is almost up to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

Hi Kevin, Welcome! Nice meeting you! I like how you match names with descriptions, I try to do that too. Where did you get your knowledge on names - was it some site, a book, or just grab-bag info that you happened to know? I'd love to hear more (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) I agree that those are cool, but I would prefer if you didn't post market posts in theme groups such as castle (even if the shop is not your own; I'm not sure whether it is or not). Although your post is not, I repeat, is *not* against (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) Woops! Sorry Shir. -Jay (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Sorry Dan but i totally disagree with you here. A shot to the eye of a huge dragon that has beaten its three dragon siblings as well as being invulnerable and immortal is not something just any ordinary joe can do. What i see Anthony setting (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lotr Update #5

You (your stuff / ideas) 're GREAT !!! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Bricklink: (URL) Hietbrink <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:Gr0s8q.155@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

(...) The names and their definitions came from a book of names that my mom has. a few people who I didn't say befor are Dremtrin, Luke, and Elisha (Eleesha) Groups of people Royal Knights-Knights of the lion crest, ruler-King Leonard (Bold lion) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

I've been holding this one back until I got a better camera, and now that I do... I present Grand Gallstorm City, rebuilt and better than ever! (URL) are just preview shots. Better and more detailed photos will be uploaded within the next few days, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Places and Items of Tarhardis

The Royal Knights Castel -- Home of the Royal family Gershem -- (exile) A desert baren wast land used for o place of exile. 'size 100,000 sq. miles population about 350 and one building named K'zashion' the only known way to get there is by a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  History of Tarharis

The Knight's Sword A violent battle had occurred, the Royal Knights Castle was almost lost to the Dark Lord. He stood and watched. He was in black armor and had a long black sword. He walked toward the massive, wood doors and watched them chopped (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  What's in a name, anyway?

Hello hello! Ive been thinking long and hard for medieval names for towns, cities and villages. Unfortunately, I seem to be having city-name-writers-block! I tend to get some ideas from ancient Greece and Star Wars planet names, but those'll only (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

(...) lion head castle for some time. The new versions looks sweet. For some reason though I think I liked the tan eyes and lighter colored turret/crown better. It seemed more regal and less sinister. But perhaps that is your intent. I don't know (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

Valdimi -- Son of a merderd family, Brother to the lost, friend to the unknown. Grown as a gladiator, lives as a knight, becomes a Prince. Valdimir's father and mother were killed when he was 14. His older brother was taken befor Valdimir was 10. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

If your looking for a northwestern european flavour then take a look at (URL) roman, saxon and viking name suffexes mix and match them or add them to other appropriate words by the way, the list is a bit misleading as most of the celtic words are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: History of Tarharis

(...) Kevin, Sounds like a great start for a story! A lot of time went by in between... But I like how you end the history with a boy being born. It gives people a sense of expectation and foreshadowing, perhaps, that he is bound for greatness... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember

(...) you explain some background? This seems to be a cross between star-wars and fantasy. Where did this come from? You have to convince me to read through all that, <grin>. I mean, this is more than just a ten-minute read, this is hours... so, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) I haven't read the last 2 parts yet but I saw the pictures and I just have to say that the new dragon is just astonishing, it's a very brilient building and I love it Keep up the good job Bye, Love Lego, Love Castle We live to build Yaron Dori (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A half-timbered medieval house

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed looking at your houses! The way you did the chimneys is very nice, I'm sure I'll be 'borrowing' that idea in my next ones! That's quite a collection of lattice pieces! Most from older sets, from the look I got (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) Hmm. That's a good list. Living in New England, and having used the suffix "Ham" for at least one of my villages, I often wondered what that actually meant... I see it in the Saxon section as meaning "village"... Back to Dave's question about (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

righteous! that lion head over the main gate is just too cool! could we have some closer pics of it? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

im personally a big fan of maps, maps, and maps. I'd check out a map of medieval europe, middle east, and central asia. Those are the areas i personally like best. id also get a big version of Tolkien's Middle Earth for naming solutions; i know (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

(...) The Lion head is symbolic of recent events in the kingdom. Since this is an important plot element to some upcoming stories, I can't say much. However, all will be revealed soon. Glad to have a fan like you, todd. :) -Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

(...) Hey Len, Thanx alot man. For more detailed pics, check back tomorrow morning. Thanx again! -Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) I did a lot of research in coming up with all the name elements I used. First I sketched out a rough map of the Kingdom and the surrounding lands (which I'm still working on turning into something that can go up on my site) and divided the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My site is up

Hi all, My castle site is finally up! Some of the sections are less finished than others (the Structures page only contains one structure, for instance), but there's still a lot to look at. Any comments, questions and/or criticisms would be (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

what an incredibly detailed site you have.. a chronology, bios, story.. i haven't even done anything but looked over it shortly to know you've got a lot of info packed into this thing. i look forward to seeing you expand it! as well as some more (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Glad you noticed!

The story you have asked for details on is a chronological telling of the worlds of Legoland since the introduction of the minifig. I have touched on many different themes here, though I have strayed from the town theme, which I will likely get at (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) flattered Sir. I don't share your sentiments, I'm afraid, but I thank you none-the-less. Someday I hope to deserve those comments as I approach the finale of my little story. --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Thanks much! I cannot say for sure, but early estimates say that the next two chapters will be released in two or three weeks. Only 15 more chapters left... --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Thanks much Sir! You've consistently been one of my greatest supporters in .castle, and for that I tip my hat to you. I hope that you are not dissapointed as the story comes to an end, other than perhaps, as Mookie says, the story itself has (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Thanks much, Sir. (...) Not to nit pick, but Formeathan is a storm dragon, not a fire dragon. Other than that you are correct, Vildegraas has disappeared and Tempi Frei has been trapped under the ocean. (...) Lenny is right on the money with (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Reply to Two Messages

In lugnet.castle, William P. (Pat) Hough writes: <SNIP> (...) I'm just as happy to see it released as you are, believe me ;) --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) And why not? ;) (...) Thanks much, I don't know if you could call him a new dragon, but thanks for the compliment! (...) Thank you Sir, and I shall do my best. --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

(...) Your site is one of the coolest castle I've seen. Not because of the moc's, like most rate the sites by, but because of the awesome detail and organization. I love how simple it is to navigate the site. I really like the bios of each person (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited

(...) Pics with construction notes are up now. (URL) in menu: Castle -> Estuary Stronghold -> Making of & Construction Eric (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember

(...) The story you have asked for details on is a chronological telling of the worlds of Legoland since the introduction of the minifig. I have touched on many different themes here, though I have strayed from the town theme, which I will likely (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) I like that indeed! (And the story about the Goth club)... Now I have a question that perhaps I should know the answer to already (but don't)... This thread (and others) suggests that a great many of us have deep and creative fictional worlds (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) That doesn't mean I like the idea of it ending! I'd love it if it just kept growing and growing and growing, though yes, sooner or later it does have to end :( Of course that means you can work on another story line for us to drool over too ;) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

(...) avatar-style icons to represent who's talking works very well. The "story within a story" also reads quite smoothly- I think the banter between the tavern's inhabitants adds a lot. Your range of character bios is large and well-integrated with (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Better Pics of Gallstorm and a new MOC

Hey again! Just uploaded the detail shots of Grand Gallstorm City. (URL) accompany them, I also uploaded pics of Myrrin the Blue Wizard's house. (URL) em out! As always, I love to know what you guys think! Check back soon for chapter three of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) The castle folks, much more so than the other theme fans (ie space and town), tend to develop characters and storylines to go along with their creations. Check out the Castle World website: (URL) the related lugnet newsgroup: (URL) Hafner (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Better Pics of Gallstorm and a new MOC

(...) while back. The rest of the castle is greatly improved since then- beautiful! (...) light! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Hi Tony et al, I do like what the Castle World site has (and have considered joining on the condition that I ever get some better pics to post), but when I browse there it seems to be a collection of everyone's things mixed in no certain order other (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My site is up

(...) What a great site.... I love the story line.... very interesting.... cant wait to see more of your work : ) Kev..: ) andrastavia@ozbricks.com www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Great work Anthony..... love it... you're photoshop skills are very good.... : ) The story is brilliant as usual...!! Looking forward to the next chapter...!! Kev...: ) andrastavia@ozbricks.com www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

Thanks everyone for your comments and support. I hope to fix the fuzzy spacer image sometime soon (this weekend is most likely). Also, one thing I forgot to mention: there are quotes for each of the characters and all but two of the creatures hidden (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Gaurded Inn WRONG Horse

I finally got my gaurded inn today and am a bit confused? Did anyone else get a 'indian theme' white horse? My horse has the indian theme print on it! An Inidian horse in the the dark ages? -AHui (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse

(...) Just as with the 10020, the 10000 contained a packaging error corrected by the inclusion in the shipping carton of the proper elt, in this case an all white horse. So check the box before throwing it out-- if it's not there call customer (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

i've taken a lil time to get a listing of castle sites, but not with the detail you suggest (i haven't taken the time to do it yet), but it would be something good to do. (URL) problem with CastleWorld's list is that it is totally reserved for (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse

Yeah, I got the same thing too, when I bought the 10000 set. I got an indian horse with mine, as well as a normal white horse. I just have no clue how someone could throw in an indian horse with a castle set...maybe they were medieval-westerners? (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Better Pics of Gallstorm and a new MOC

thanks for the upclose shots of the lion-head. it's just so cool, somehow i wanna include something like that in my world (prolly after my current story line when the rebuild Coplton).. i dunno where or how yet.. just super cool! Myrrin's house (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Yeah, the CW idea is a pretty good one. I couldn't imagine being a webmaster nd continually having to check for broken links and dead sites, so no wonder why there aren't an abundance of Castle World Sites. Personally, I haven't even got my site up (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) thank you for the recognition. i partially really enjoy all your work, especially that you do so much. but i also enjoy the fun way in which you deal with your legos (posting teasers, etc). its easy to get into it because its fun. (...) is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse

(...) Nah, whoever was packaging simply thought a horse is a horse, of course (of course)! Maggie (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gaurded Inn WRONG Horse

(...) That is standard error in that set...(probably a computer packing error...or my favorite excuse...wanted an excuse to get rid of excess western horses) :) here's the most recent error list: hmmm.... 10000 Guarded Inn (wrong horse, included (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  This just in...

This just in to the medieval news desk... A local man of the southern regions was being interviewed by a local law enforcement branch earlier today. Apparently, several days prior, his farm had been viciously attacked by a beast of great size. The (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

William, Very nice work, the story looks very promising! Magnus (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gaurded Inn WRONG Horse

I got that too. And at the time said I didn't mind since I had no such horse in my collection previously and it can be used by a barbarian or some such in the future. ...If you want to be strictly historical, I believe there were natives in North (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  I am writeing TLC a letter

After seeing these custom minifigs that are so expensive I just had to get a ton of them. But that would cost near 3000$.Also I was just looking at some nice MOCs on brickshelf and saying "those are darn good wish I one". Well now I am writeing TLC (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

Hey Dan, letters are a great way to communicate your feelings, but before you send here's somethings to think about. 1. I'd recommend posting in "lugnet.dear-lego" for anything you want to send to lego. People from lego do know about Lugnet and can (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New Wolfpack theme, 3 new MOCs

I have added a new wolfpack theme with 3 new MOCs : (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

(...) Check Lego.com, they always have info like that. (...) Good idea, Lego has enough of that stuff in their inbox anyway. (...) I would actually include a list of more people, that way Lego would look more closely at the letter, and it could also (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

(...) <snip> (...) Hey Danny, I too would love to see TLC create more sets in the MOC theme, and I support pretty much all the creators you mentioned. However, you will probably find that TLC will probably ignore your request. Brad Justus (VP of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wolfpack theme, 3 new MOCs

Nice work, Damien. The Wolfpack faction is becoming one of my favourites, although I use them as a traditional military faction instead of as a band of outlaws. Nice use of the triangular hat on wolfpack figs, I also use that on some of my castle (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wolfpack theme, 3 new MOCs

Hmmm...interesting. Are those pictures the front to the main model, or just the whole thing? <<_Matt Hein_>> (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My Wolfpack MOCs not visible until sunday 12:00

The following web address: (URL) among others, you can find my Wolfpack MOCs is disabled until sunday 12:00 That is because my Multimania web page provider undergoes fusion with Lycos and must temporary interrupt access to personal web pages for (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re[2]: New Wolfpack theme, 3 new MOCs

(...) One of my favourites too, as a wild band of greedy outlaws that contrast with forestmen. (...) It's totally period inaccurate. Tri corner hat is rather a 1700+ hat. LDraw part library does not have the wolfpack hat. So I use tri corner hat as (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re[2]: New Wolfpack theme, 3 new MOCs

(...) They are the whole thing. More precisely, they are 3 MOCs from one original Wolfpack set. The MOC at left is supposed to be the main model. You can actually build the 2 other alternate models from its parts. Damien (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Re[2]: New Wolfpack theme, 3 new MOCs

(...) Ah, I was wondering about that. The design is a bit similar to the guarded treasury set. You should try building a wolfpack attack cart, that would be awesome! (note: I build an attack cart myself, and decked it out with a ballista in the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

Hey guys and gals! Well, after alot of computer-related troubles, I present to thee the third chapter of the Chronicles of Velaria. It, along with the first two chapters, can be found under the "Chronicles" section on my website: (URL) it out! As (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle world administration

(...) Becoming a castle administrator is probably going to take awhile. Seeming from what I saw when the Lugnet Admin established curatorship within each category, you might want to extend your campaign beyond castle, and towards lugnet.general, if (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

(...) Sounds like a plan Danny.. the more we all express what we want... maybe we will get heard.... by the way, my name is Kevin Hall ..: ) Kev... : ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia andrastavia@ozbrick.com (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Hi Hendo! First off, if you want a comprehensive link list, the best by far you'll get is Frank Filz's listing: (URL) it does not end at worlds, it has every single creation posted to LUGNET since it's beginning. I'm not sure when it was last (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) I haven't seen the rest of your story before. I read it all today and it's good! Your pictures are well-edited and very sharp. Your story's engaging and cliff-hanging... lots of suspense. Once I started I had to read all I could see. I would (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Thanks for the reply, Shiri! Phew, just a brief look at Frank's page and clearly there is a daunting amount of info and number of sites to browse through. I am ever impressed with the endless possibilities of creativity by this community! ...And (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) Hmm...you have a point there. I like organization myself, and I've browsed Castle world's site before. However, I have no idea why the characters are all mixed up, maybe nobody had the time to work on this. (...) Excellent idea. If I had a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) Hey Shiri! Thanx for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the story so far! You're too kind! ::blushes:: (...) I agree totally, however, when dealing with religious iconography (god, the devil, etc.) there are no grey shades. People who are (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest WRONG EMAIL ON WEBSITE

For all of you who've tried to send in creatures... The email on the website was incorrect, but it is fixed now. If you have an entry to submit, please email it to savatheaggie@yahoo.com Sorry for that! --Anthony (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) Very... VERY cool stuff. I wish my creation myth was as well written as this one. I can't wait for the next chapter, so you'd better come out with it soon... (not like I have a very good record myself...) --Anthony (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New MOCs yes there is more than 1

Here is my newest MOC. The forest men tree fort (URL) went in my attick and found a forest men river fort. Thank god Also my arrow shop. (URL) Pics of the town and forest. (URL) new forest flyers (URL) one who knows how to edit pics edit this one I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) hey ant! Thanx again, bro. I hear ya on the chapter release thing. There's so many things you don't count on to go wrong that do, and it can get very frustrating. Don't worry, though, chapter four is coming very soon! By the way...did you get (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOCs yes there is more than 1

Hey Danny! Great stuff! I see alot of promising stuff here! You're style is coming together quite nicely, from what I can see. I'm not a fan of forestmen stuff per se, but I do like what you've done with your stuff. Keep it coming! I'm gonna take (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) Hmm, I see your point. Still, it seems almost too extreme. As food for thought, take "Good Omens" by Neil Gamin <sp?> and Terry Pratchet. I really really need to read the book, but the prologue is hilarious (the angel is the bad guy and the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A pic edit for Danny Ravenda

Danny, Well, I messed with the pic a little. What do you think? (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A pic edit for Danny Ravenda

(...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Two New Castle MOC's

Hi All, I am new to the group, but I have been browsing for awhile. I had Adam Murtha post the link to my Bull's Castle and my Character galleries on Brickshelf. Now that I can post I thought I would pass on Two New MOC's. I have redisigned and made (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A pic edit for Danny Ravenda

(...) Danny, Use it! Please! I'm glad you liked it enough to consider it, dude! hehehe I'm the one who should asked permission before. lol. -Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Do you dare to enter the Burning Hell?

Heh, Well that subject line is a bit too ostentatious, but I hope you enjoy your little descent into the realm of madness: (URL) and LMKWYT! David Simmons Lugnet #112 (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Do you dare to enter the Burning Hell?

(...) Very nice! I would like to see you add a few more baseplates to it and give us a more in-depth view of Hades ... Yes, the horns do the trick for me :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact