 Castle / 12487
Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 18:48:42 GMT

I haven't seen the rest of your story before. I read it all today and it's
good! Your pictures are well-edited and very sharp. Your story's engaging
and cliff-hanging... lots of suspense. Once I started I had to read all I
could see.
Hey Shiri!
Thanx for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the story so far!
You're too kind! ::blushes::
I would suggest maybe trying to be a little less extreme, in the sense of
"pure good" and "pure evil". A story tends to be more believable if the
characters are not brought to the absolute extremity of good or bad; in life
there's a lot of grey shades. Things look different from various points of
view...
I agree totally, however, when dealing with religious iconography (god, the
devil, etc.) there are no grey shades. People who are religious believe
(except for buddhists whom believe all is as it should be) in the
fundamental "Black" and "White" archetypes, and to emulate many current
religions I try to echo that in my work. I'm trying to set up a history and
religion for these little ABS people, and as crazy as that seems it takes
ALOT of research and "borrowing" certain aspects of existing literature.
I really liked how you actually created your world from scratch, Gods,
genesis and all. That makes for a challanging work, and you're doing a great
job. I'm lookin' forward to see more of your story!
Thanx again! Like I said before, it's alot of hard work, but with accolades
from you and the rest of .castle it certainly has paid off. More is on the
way, so stay tuned!

-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com/