 Castle / 12404
12403  |  12405
Subject:
Enter the Red Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:06:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

My friends, the next chapter of the Chronicles of Ikros is online.  You could
argue that this is the best set of picture editing I've ever done, but you'll
just have to judge for yourself, won't ya?  So I am proud to give you...

Chapter 25 of the Chronicles of Ikros

Storm on the Horizon

PLMKWYT!

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html