 Castle / 12408
Re: Enter the Red Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 04:05:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, the next chapter of the Chronicles of Ikros is online.  You could
argue that this is the best set of picture editing I've ever done, but you'll
just have to judge for yourself, won't ya?  So I am proud to give you...

Chapter 25 of the Chronicles of Ikros

Storm on the Horizon

PLMKWYT!

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony

Well awsome as always. Perfect. Great. Anything good.

I thought vildagrasswas lost. I also thought tempie frie was in the ocean.
Last time I checked fire dragons couldn't go in water. Ther is one thing I
don't like. The Eye thing with the final blow. It seems to easy. Tell me
theres a twist , like the 3 good dragons die and the black one is sent of
the planet. It leaves room fora whole different adventure like with garalts
son or grand son. Just a guss  of what you might have up you sleve. Please
have a twist. If you dont then you ruined the ending ( thanks alot ). No
matter what happens I still love your story and think It would be great
published ( so I can do a book report on it. Well just remember Its always
great no matter what.

When is chapter 26

Danny