 Castle / 12415
Re: Enter the Red Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:09:06 GMT

Storm on the Horizon

PLMKWYT!

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

<snip>

Ther is one thing I
don't like. The Eye thing with the final blow. It seems to easy.

Sorry Dan but i totally disagree with you here.  A shot to the eye of a huge
dragon that has beaten its three dragon siblings as well as being invulnerable
and immortal is not something just any ordinary joe can do.  What i see Anthony
setting up here is that formeathan gathers the siblings of tel'karak zahl
(sp), and only -together- can they hold down tkz long enough for garalt & co.
to get close enough to get a good shot. that sounds really difficult to me.

think holding down mike tyson long enough so a lil kid can poke him in the eye.
not a job id like to have.

Tell me
theres a twist , like the 3 good dragons die and the black one is sent of
the planet. It leaves room fora whole different adventure like with garalts
son or grand son. Just a guss  of what you might have up you sleve. Please
have a twist. If you dont then you ruined the ending ( thanks alot ).

anthony is the master of twists.  trust in the sava.

No
matter what happens I still love your story and think It would be great
published ( so I can do a book report on it. Well just remember Its always
great no matter what.

peace
-lenny