 Castle / 12405
Re: Enter the Red Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 01:00:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, the next chapter of the Chronicles of Ikros is online.  You could
argue that this is the best set of picture editing I've ever done, but you'll
just have to judge for yourself, won't ya?  So I am proud to give you...

Chapter 25 of the Chronicles of Ikros

Storm on the Horizon

PLMKWYT!

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony

Anthony,
Formethean is just too damn cool! And what a gentleman! lol. The chapter is
spell-binding; from the moment I heard his snore, to when I saw him
stretching outside the cave. You are one of the best, if not THE GREATEST,
storytellers of our time! What can I say other than I'm as green with envy
as Vildegraas himself! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see all 4
dragons duking it out in the Ikrosian skies!
-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com/