 Castle / 12441
Re: Enter the Red Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 06:20:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:

Well awsome as always. Perfect. Great. Anything good.

Thanks much, Sir.

I thought vildagrasswas lost. I also thought tempie frie was in the ocean.
Last time I checked fire dragons couldn't go in water.

Not to nit pick, but Formeathan is a storm dragon, not a fire dragon.  Other
than that you are correct, Vildegraas has disappeared and Tempi Frei has been
trapped under the ocean.

Ther is one thing I
don't like. The Eye thing with the final blow. It seems to easy. Tell me
theres a twist , like the 3 good dragons die and the black one is sent of
the planet. It leaves room fora whole different adventure like with garalts
son or grand son. Just a guss  of what you might have up you sleve. Please
have a twist.

Lenny is right on the money with his reply on this one, Danny.  Tel'Karak is
not to be trusted, she is as strong as she is wily.  She's the eldest of the
four dragons, and she's been around long enough to see just about it all.  She
always has an ace up her sleeve.

If you dont then you ruined the ending ( thanks alot ). No
matter what happens I still love your story and think It would be great
published ( so I can do a book report on it. Well just remember Its always
great no matter what.

I'd love to publish my story, but, if I were to do that, I'm sure my publisher
would require me not to publish the last chapters on my website.  The reason
being is so that you'd be forced to buy the book to read the ending.  No, I'd
prefer to give my fans what they want, an ending recieved as freely as they
were able to begin the journey with Garalt.  Just as it's terrible to have to
spend hundreds of dollars to fly and travel to Orlando to pay even more to get
into the doors of Disneyland, it would be equally greedy and terrible for me to
put 30, 35 chapters of my story online and then sell the book so that those who
want to read the ending will give me money.  Money is good, and in my current
situation more money is great, but I didn't start this story to make money, and
that's how it will end.

When is chapter 26

Danny

Chapter 26 will be released sometime soon, I hope.  It's the next scheduled
guest author chapter, and he has given me a tentative date of two or three
weeks.  It could be sooner, it could be later.  All I can say is that Chapter
27 will follow 26 closely much like 25 followed a few days after 24.

Thanks for reading!

--Anthony