 Castle / 12479
Re: Re[2]: New Wolfpack theme, 3 new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 23:38:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Damien Guichard writes:
They are the whole thing. More precisely, they are 3 MOCs from one original
Wolfpack set. The MOC at left is supposed to be the main model. You can
actually build the 2 other alternate models from its parts.

Ah, I was wondering about that. The design is a bit similar to the guarded
treasury set. You should try building a wolfpack attack cart, that would be
awesome! (note: I build an attack cart myself, and decked it out with a
ballista in the back, definitely one of my best carts.)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet member No. 1112