 Castle / 12477
12476  |  12478
Subject:
Re[2]: New Wolfpack theme, 3 new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 23:09:48 GMT

Nice work, Damien. The Wolfpack faction is becoming one of my
favourites, although I use them as a traditional military faction
instead of as a band of outlaws.

One of my favourites too, as a wild band of greedy outlaws that contrast
with forestmen.

Nice use of the triangular hat on wolfpack figs, I also use that
on some of my castle figs, although I don't know quite how period
accurate it is.

It's totally period inaccurate. Tri corner hat is rather a 1700+ hat.
LDraw part library does not have the wolfpack hat. So I use tri corner
hat as an acceptable replacement.

Are any of the MOCs meant to be modular? At least one of them
looks like it is built into a wall of sorts.

They are 3 MOCs from one original Wolfpack set. The MOC at left is supposed
to be the main model. You can actually build the 2 other alternate models
from its parts. Actually we do not need modularity when we have lego bricks.
Can you think of something that is more modular than lego bricks? More
flexible than allowing alternate models?

cheers

Magnus

Damien
http://brickcaster.multimania.com